Saturday, May 30, 2009

of latin coffEA, circle and late nights...


Check out the Latin coffEA (pic above) which is available at Seventies Kopitiam located right in front of Momo which is next to SS at Upper Penang Road. It has a nice pleasant coffee taste...not too strong. But if you like 'kau' coffee, then I won't recommend this to you. Besides this, you can also check out the 'nasi lemak' there...
Just a reminder to the 'circle' members...
remember 11 June 09...5 pm...sunset...
It's 3 am (Sunday) right now...and am still wide awake...typing this post...
This is one of the things I like about school holidays...being able to keep late nights without having to feel guilty about it...and of course without having to worry whether I can wake up in time for school or not...
Somehow I just love late nights...it's so quiet and peaceful...and I can really concentrate on whatever I am doing...be it reading, watching a movie, listening to music, marking exam scripts....
Of course there are also many other things that I like about school holidays but I guess I'll have to write about it in another post...
Good night eveyone...
mmm...in another 6 hours will be having my fave sunday breakfast at u-know-where.....

3 comments:

yellowmoon said...

WAH...U HAVE REALLY STARTED YOUR HOLS!
YEP...hols is all about staying up late (but does give me a hang-over next day) and doing things we like to do....for a change..

Jimmy Tong said...

going to sunset with some group of students, sir? :P

danchan said...

no la..with some frenz...